Role: Consultant Statistician
Rate: Negotiable (Dependent on Location and Experience)
Exploristics provides some of the world’s most innovative analytics solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare markets with unique expertise in stratified medicine studies.
We are looking to build a pool of talented freelance consultants to use on upcoming short term projects.
Exploristics are in the process of expansion and require access to a team of freelance Consultation Statisticians to assist with ongoing projects. In the role of statistician, liaising directly with customers, you will be responsible for ensuring that a study design aligns with the objectives and complies with statistical principles and regulatory standards. You will be responsible for the development of statistical analysis plans (SAPs) addressing all study objectives, provision of quality assurance of statistical outputs and generation of analysis reports within customer budgets and timeframes. Drawing on your experience, you will support a variety of study types, e.g. clinical trials (all phases), medical devices, real-world and epidemiology across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Preparation of study protocols and development of SAPs.
- Ensure the design and statistical methods are aligned with the trial’s objectives.
- Manipulate, analyse and summarise study data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality.
- Accountable for the statistical results of the studies.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Perform any additional or other functions, within competence and within reason.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- Experience in statistical software packages SAS and/or R.
- Knowledge in study design and input into protocols.
- Ability to independently assess statistical programs and outputs for identification of correct/incorrect results.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- MSc or PhD in a subject with a high statistical content.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science sectors.
- Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. GCP, ICH, CDISC, etc.
- Experience in exploratory analysis and/or development of novel statistical techniques.
- Familiarity with data management procedures.
If you wish to be considered for inclusion in the pool of freelance Consultant Statisticians , please download and complete the attached Statistical Services Consultancy Questionnaire (with 2 page CV) and send it through to Nick Maxwell, (email@example.com ) Head of Services for Exploristics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org