Statistical Software Developer (REF. EXP-DEV-013)
Location: Belfast Office (office based at least 3 days per week)
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 (based on experience) + attractive benefit package
We provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Applications are invited for a Statistical Software Developer who wants to develop their software engineering skills, while doing something that will accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients and society. You will play a key role in a small, tightknit, high-performance, agile software product development team developing the engine for KerusCloud.
- Contribute to the future of pharmaceutical simulation technology
- Build cloud scale statistical applications using and developing in R and Python
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation
- 2+ years industry experience working with R, or Python (or similar)
- Data science experience
- Degree in a subject with high mathematical content
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
Any of the following would be desirable:
- MSc or PhD in a subject with statistical computational content
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Working knowledge of source control (e.g. git) and issue tracking (e.g. JIRA) tools
- Experience with AWS
If you are a passionate and motivated developer, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement, staff bonus scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the changing demands of family life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands. At Exploristics, you can benefit from our family friendly policies including flexible working, childcare voucher scheme and parental leave. We welcome applications from all persons regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Daniel Sharpe, Development Team Leader (email@example.com).
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference to Lesley Moreland by, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is Monday 25 February 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com