FRONT-END SOFTWARE ENGINEER (REF. EXP-DEV-019)
Location: Belfast office or home-based (with visits to our Belfast office as and when required)
Contract: Permanent FT
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 + attractive benefit package (based on experience and location)
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for an opportunity that offers you a flexible work solution? Are you interested in joining a small, growing company where you can really make an impact, not just on the Company but to accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients?
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Front-End Software Engineer who wants to develop their skills, while doing something that will accelerate medicines development. Within our expanding, tightknit, high-performance agile development team you will play a key role as our KerusCloud platform moves into the next phase.
We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement, staff bonus scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development both through formal training and through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills. KerusCloud is primarily based on Angular7 and R, and support for upskilling in these technologies will be available as required.
- Contribute to the future of clinical trial simulation technology
- Build cloud-scale applications on the frontier of web technologies
- Adapt to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving systems
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation
- Proven track record of using Angular 2+ or similar
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge of latest cloud technologies, in particular function-as-a-service architecture
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment and participation in technical architecture decisions
- Hands-on experience of any of the following: TypeScript, Git, JIRA, AWS, PostgreSQL, Python
- Familiarity with terminology used in Data Science and statistical computation
Exploristics provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the importance of a good work-life balance and the need for a fulfilling and rewarding career. We recognise the changing demands of life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands.
Exploristics is an equal opportunity employer and as such we will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Daniel Sharpe, Development Team Leader (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference to Elsie Brown by, email Elsie.Brown@exploristics.com. Links to examples of previously developed code (e.g. Github) are welcomed within the CV.
Closing date is Friday 15 November 2019
To apply for this job email your details to Elsie.email@example.com