Location: Belfast Office
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 + attractive benefit package
We provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Applications are invited for Front-End Software Engineers who want to develop their software engineering skills, while doing something that will accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients and society. The KerusCloud platform is primarily based on Angular7 and R and resources for upskilling in these technologies will be available as part of our on-boarding process. You will play a key role in the expanding, tight-knit, high-performance agile team developing KerusCloud.
- Contribute to the future of clinical trial simulation technology
- Build cloud-scale applications on the frontier of web technologies, using and developing bleeding-edge tools
- Adapt to meet the needs of our massive and rapidly evolving systems
- Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation
- At least 3 years commercial experience in Java, Python or similar language
- Current commercial experience in all of the following – AWS, PostgreSQL, Ubuntu (or other Debian Distro)
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge of latest cloud technologies and industry trends
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Degree, MSc, HND or PhD in a relevant subject
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment and participation in technical architecture decisions
- Experience of the following: TypeScript, Git and Jira
- Familiarity with terminology used in Data Science and statistical computation
If you are a passionate and motivated developer, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement, staff bonus scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the changing demands of family life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands. At Exploristics, you can benefit from our family friendly policies including flexible working, childcare voucher scheme and parental leave. We welcome applications from all persons regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Daniel Sharpe, Development Team Leader (email@example.com).
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference to Lesley Moreland by, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to examples of previously developed code (e.g. Github) are welcomed within the CV.
Closing date is Friday 3 May 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com