Senior statistician (REF. EXP-SER-015)
Contract: Permanent FT/PT considered/flexible working available
Salary: Attractive salary + benefit package (based on experience and location)
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
Are you an experienced statistician looking for an opportunity that offers you a flexible work solution? Are you interested in joining a small, growing company where you can really make an impact, not just on the Company but to accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients?
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Senior Statistician who wants to be part of a positive, creative and friendly environment delivering high quality, innovative, analytical services within a clinical setting.
We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement, staff bonus scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
- Assisting customers with their study design using applicable statistical methods and software packages (including KerusCloud) to ensure they are aligned with the study objectives.
- Preparation of study protocols and development of SAPs.
- Manipulate, analyse and summarise study data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality.
- Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- 3 years’ relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting.
- Experience in study design, protocol contribution and report writing.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English.
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Higher degree in statistics or similar scientific discipline.
- Experience in statistical software packages SAS and/or R.
- Experience of modelling and simulation techniques to explore complex study designs.
- Experience of early-phase drug development processes including innovative/adaptive study design.
- Experience providing recommendations for innovative analysis options to address strategic objectives in discussion with customers.
- Experience in delivering customer projects to high quality standards.
Exploristics provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the importance of a good work-life balance and the need for a fulfilling and rewarding career. We recognise the changing demands of life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands.
Exploristics is an equal opportunity employer and as such we will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Nick Maxwell, Head of Services (Nick.Maxwell@exploristics.com).
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference to Elsie Brown by, email Elsie.Brown@exploristics.com.
Closing date is Friday 20 September 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org