Contract: Permanent full-time
Location: Belfast office/remote working within the UK
Salary: £40K – £45K + attractive benefit package (based on experience)
Application Process: We welcome direct applications from candidates and we request that recruitment agencies do not send us applications/CVs unless explicitly invited to do so in respect of any advertised vacancy.
Who is Exploristics?
Exploristics optimise clinical trials design & execution, giving companies the best chance of successfully getting their treatments to the people that need them. Combining science, technology, creativity and imagination we are helping customers to bring new medicines, diagnostics & devices to patients where there are critical unmet needs around the world.
We deliver high-value technical and scientific support and innovative analytics solutions to clients at all stages of clinical development, from global pharmaceutical companies to small specialist biotechnology ventures. In addition, our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
For more information visit our website: https://exploristics.com/
Why is this role important?
Exploristics accelerates clinical development by offering a uniquely targeted approach. We integrate comprehensive biostatistical services with proprietary software products to reduce the risks, costs and duration of clinical development through a data-driven approach. We have experience working with Big Pharma, Biotech, SMEs and academia on several projects spanning the field of clinical studies in multiple therapeutic areas as well as real-world studies. We take pride in establishing close working relationships with our clients to provide strategic insights and flexible resources and expertise that make a significant impact for our clients across all stages of clinical development, from protocol review, study design, analysis and reporting and real world evidence.
Why you should apply?
We are searching for an experienced and innovative Marketer to contribute to our next stage of growth and the exciting development of the services we provide through our unique KerusCloud software.
Does this sound like you?
- Ambitious and experienced B2B Marketer who thrives in a purposeful team.
- Strategic and objective driven but also creative, analytical and confident about sharing your ideas.
- Understand the power of digital for customer reach, targeting and engagement and have proven experience.
- Not afraid to think differently or share opinions, but you’ll appreciate your colleagues and see the world from their perspective too.
- Passionate about making a positive contribution to the world through your skills, experience.
- Support the implementation of the Marketing Strategy, across multiple channels and touch-points.
- Set specific & measurable marketing goals that are aligned with wider business objectives that drive revenue and increase brand awareness.
- Liaise with internal teams to support the lead generation & sales strategy.
- Work closely with partner agencies to deliver impactful and on-budget marketing activity.
- Monitor and optimise marketing performance in-line with key objectives. Provide regular reports & insights to the senior leadership team.
- Manage and create on-brand content, ensuring consistency across marketing channels.
- Manage budgeting across paid media channels, optimising for maximum ROI and make recommendations for optimising.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture leads, retain customers and drive conversions.
- Monitoring, generating content for all social media channels.
- Stay informed about competitor activities and industry trends.
- Support event and conference activity.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Marketing or similar/relevant subject.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels, techniques and metrics.
- Experience of CRM platforms (for instance Hubspot) & Google tool-set – GA4, Tag Manager, Google Ads.
- Experience generating content for Social Channels – LinkedIn & Twitter etc.
- Numbers driven and understand the relationship between metrics that drive success.
- Copywriting and content creation experience.
- Hands-on experience of any of the following: PPC, SEO, SEM, social media advertising and email marketing.
- Experience using WordPress CMS systems.
Please note the successful applicant will be asked for proof of the right to work in the UK.
We have a culture of exploring the possible and striving for better. Brilliant people augmented by clever technology. We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture and recognise the changing demands of family life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these needs.
We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including;
- Generous holiday entitlement (37 days).
- Flexible working.
- Pension scheme and private health insurance.
- Professional development both through formal training and through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Abbas Shivji, VP Sales (Abbas.email@example.com).
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter by the closing date quoting job reference to Kerry Chandler, HR Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Closing date is 24 November 2023.