Permanent FT/PT considered/flexible working available
Location: Office based/Home working
We provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Applications are invited for a Senior Programmer who wants to be part of a positive and creative environment delivering high quality, innovative, analytical services within a clinical setting. This role enables applicants to contribute to accelerated drug development and ultimately benefit patients.
- Lead programmer on projects including setting timelines, coordinating project team members and delivering high quality outputs by assigned deadline
- Creation and review of tables, figures & listings (TFL) shells in line with the statistical analysis plan (SAP)
- Production and review of specifications and datasets (e.g. SDTM and ADAM)
- Production and review of TFLs, including low-mid level statistical elements
- Creation and maintenance of macros that are accessible and user friendly programs
- 3 years’ relevant SAS programming experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science sectors
- Experience as lead programmer
- Experience in creation/review of specifications
- Ability to independently assess programs and outputs for identification of correct/incorrect results
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
Any of the following would be desirable:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology, or one with a statistical component
- Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. GCP, ICH, CDISC, etc.
- Experience in handling medical data
- Familiarity with data management procedures
Please note the successful applicant will be asked for proof of the right to work in the UK.
If you are a passionate and motivated Senior Programmer, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement, staff bonus scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the changing demands of family life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands.
At Exploristics, you can benefit from our family friendly policies including flexible working, childcare voucher scheme and parental leave. We welcome applications from all persons regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you, Lucy Keeling, Head of Services email@example.com.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference to Kerry Chandler by, email Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org