Contract: Permanent FT/flexible working available
Location: Belfast office (remote working considered)
Salary: Competitive Salary + attractive benefit package (based on experience)
Application Process: We welcome direct applications from candidates and we respectfully request that recruitment agencies do not send us CVs unless explicitly invited to do so in respect of any advertised vacancy
Who is Exploristics?
Exploristics is an established, fast growing enabling technology company providing world-class analytics and specialised software products for clinical-stage life science organisations. Our experienced statisticians and programmers develop intellectual property and assets to support the design and analysis of clinical trials, precision medicine and real-world data analytics. We address the emerging analytics needs of the Industry with our biostatistics services, bespoke algorithms and unique, state of the art, proprietary, cloud-based trial simulation software KerusCloud.
Our success is not only due to the experts we employ in the field but also the impact of high-value technical and scientific support we provide to our clients at all stages of clinical development. We have a track record of delivering dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical companies as well as small, specialist biotechnology companies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
For more information visit our website: Exploristics
Why is this role important?
Exploristics accelerates clinical development by offering a uniquely targeted approach. We integrate comprehensive biostatistical services with proprietary software products to reduce the risks, costs, and duration of clinical development through a data-driven approach. We have experience working with Big Pharma, Biotech, SMEs, and academia on several projects spanning the field of clinical studies in multiple therapeutic areas as well as real-world studies. We take pride in establishing close working relationships with our clients to provide strategic insights and flexible resources and expertise that make a significant impact for our clients across all stages of clinical development, from protocol review, study design, analysis and reporting and real-world evidence.
Why you should apply?
You have knowledge and a keen interest in sales and marketing? Would you like to join our sales and marketing team to develop your skills in a company that values and invests in its employees? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers you a flexible work solution and one that will take your career to the next level of responsibility? Would you like to join a dynamic, growing firm where you can really make an impact, not just on the company but to accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients?
We offer a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement (37 days), pension scheme and private health insurance. We provide a fantastic opportunity for professional development both through formal training and through exposure to a variety of challenges with the chance to learn and develop new skills.
- Support our sales and marketing team to deliver our B2B strategy to drive sustainable long term success
- Working with marketing to test and launch new acquisition channels, assess the impact, optimise and scale the most successful initiatives
- Support the creation of high converting sales assets and targeted customer profile lists
- Lead, drive and participate in events to represent and promote our products and services
- Responsible for maintaining our marketing database and SalesForce CRM, inputting leads and opportunities and building and running reports for the management team
- Degree in marketing or relevant subject
- Previous experience in a similar role within a software/service business
- Excellent English written and verbal communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in both a small team and independently
- Proficient in using MS office to include powerpoint
Any of the following would be desirable
- Postgraduate degree in marketing or relevant subject
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Hands-on experience of any of the following: SalesForce, Pardot, Salesloft & Google Analytics, Betterproposals.io & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Familiarity with terminology used in Life Sciences and Healthcare Industries
Please note the successful applicant will be asked for proof of the right to work in the UK.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture. We recognise the changing demands of family life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands. At Exploristics, you can benefit from our family friendly policies including flexible working and parental leave. We welcome applications from all persons regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
If you would like to find out more, I would be delighted to hear from you Abbas Shivji, VP of Sales.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter quoting job reference via email to Kerry Chandler.
Closing date is 21st May 2021